All current and new members must agree to the following, as well as bylaws, and other rules set forth by the EBoard:
- Excessive drinking of alcohol will not be tolerated.
- Fighting, loud/boisterous conduct; swearing, etc. will not be tolerated.
- If there are any problems whatsoever, please see the Commodore or an Executive Board Member to resolve the problem.
- All fees, dues and fines shall be paid promptly.
- Litter will not be tolerated. If you bring it in, please take it out.
- The steward has control of the club in absence of Commodore’s staff.
- If you share an inside locker with another member, that does not mean that you share his/her things. Under no circumstances are you to touch/use anyone else’s equipment.
- Do not loan or give your key to anyone.
- There is no gasoline allowed in the club at all. Outboard motors and tanks must be stored outside.
- No equipment is to be taken through the club.
- No one is allowed in the galley, bar or hall after hours.
- Your guests are welcome, but when you leave they leave. Their actions are your responsibility and you are the one who will answer for their actions.
- Your pet is welcome, but you are responsible for cleaning up after it. All pets must be on a leash and may not be left unattended.
Floats & Docks
- W.Y.C. will not be responsible for any boats left on the docks.
- When leaving the dock/mooring area leave no wake. IT’S THE LAW.
- All children under 12 years of age MUST wear a life jacket while on the dock/floats. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- There will be a tender available for individual use when needed.
- Tender space must be kept clear! Do not tie up at that space. Raft if necessary.
- An area will be set aside for loading and unloading equipment and passengers only.
- Once completed move off and tie up elsewhere.
- Boats shall not be left unattended for more than a half hour (unless the owner is in the
- Yacht Club).
- The owners of boats left unattended on the floats for long periods of time will be fined.
New Full Members
- You must have a complete mooring in the water before you bring your boat to WYC.
- All Full Members are required to perform 12 (of 16) hours of work time before June 1st each year.
- New Full Members are “Provisional” for (1) year. The Executive Committee will grant full
- Member status at the end of the first year if the member is in good standing.
- Members must sign non-family guests in with the steward on duty.
New Social Members
- Must sign non-family guests in with the steward on duty.
- Social Members may bring friend to WYC, but upon the 3 rdvisit, the friend must purchase a Social Membership.
- May not vote, but you may serve on a non-executive committee of your interest.
- Social Members may not use the floats/gangway/docks unless accompanied by a full member.
- Must carry your membership card to access the clubhouse